Obtaining special permissions

Rate this item
(0 votes)

ODIS GROUP will help to get a permission for removing and transferring the soil cover (fertile soil layer) of land plots.

We know what to do when:

  • You need to prepare documents for obtaining a special permit;
  • You were denied when you were trying to get a special permit;
  • Your special permit has been canceled / invalidated.
Read 347 times